Last updated: February 10, 2021
The past few months have been challenging for staff, volunteers, families and patients of Hospice Fredericton. We want to thank everyone for their understanding and patience during this time.
As always, the health and safety of our employees, patients, families and volunteers is incredibly important to us. To ensure the safety of everyone at Hospice Fredericton, we have implemented the following guidelines. We thank you for your patience and cooperation as we continue to provide quality end-of-life care in the safest manner possible.
- Hospice Fredericton patients may have TWO healthy visitors at a time from a designated list of TEN.
- Screening hours are 10AM-7PM.
- Visitors will continue to be screened upon entry and are required to wear a mask at all times.
- Hospice Fredericton adheres to all current Public Health guidelines. These can be seen here.
- All group programming is postponed until further notice. For support please contact our Social Worker at 506-472-1640 / firstname.lastname@example.org
To make a donation visit HospiceFredericton.ca or call 506.472.1608.
Your support is great appreciated!