Effective March 14, 2022 Midnight
Masks are mandatory in all areas of building.
Visitors will be screened upon arrival.
Effective, January 14, 2022 Midnight
- All visitors will provide proof of full vaccination.
- Fully vaccinated status must be 2 weeks since 2nd dose.
- Patients and Families will be asked for a designated list of meaningful visitors. This will be given to the screener and visitors will be allowed to visit 2 at a time.
- Masks are mandatory in all areas of the building.
Visiting hours are Monday-Friday 9am-7pm, Weekends 10am-6pm.
Last updated: July 30th, 2021
The past few months have been challenging for staff, volunteers, families and patients of Hospice Fredericton. We want to thank everyone for their understanding and patience during this time.
As always, the health and safety of our employees, patients, families and volunteers is incredibly important to us. To ensure the safety of everyone at Hospice Fredericton, we have implemented the following guidelines. We thank you for your patience and cooperation as we continue to provide quality end-of-life care in the safest manner possible.
- Visitors from outside of the Atlantic Bubble will be required to provide proof of vaccination.
- Visitors will continue to be screened upon entry and are required to wear a mask at all times.
- Hospice Fredericton adheres to all current Public Health guidelines. These can be seen here.
- For support, please contact our Social Worker at 506-472-8696 / email@example.com