Board of Directors

On behalf of the Board of Directors, thank you for visiting HospiceFredericton.ca! As you click through our website you’ll find many resources that showcase the incredible impact that Hospice Fredericton has had on our community and surrounding areas. 

Since Hospice House first opened it’s doors in 2016 we have admitted over 570 patients, and supported over 2,700 family members! The J.T. Clark Family Adult Day Centre has increased its offering to 4 days per week and has provided a safe environment and structured programming to over 70 people with mild to moderate cognitive impairment and other physical disabilities. Our Community Support Services program supports 75 people per year to those still living at home, we also provide grief support and education tools to other healthcare professionals. We are incredibly proud of the work that is being done by our dedicated staff and highly qualified volunteers, and we encourage you to visit the About Us and Services sections to learn more on these programs and services and so much more.

As a non-profit charitable organization, we primarily rely on the generous support we receive from the community. We receive a contribution from the Provincial Government that accounts for 40% of our total operating costs – with your support, we must raise the other 60% to continue offering our vital programs and services. We are grateful to everyone who offers their support and every gift, big or small, has a lasting impact. We host a number of events and fundraising initiatives throughout the year including our annual Hike for Hospice and the 52 Week Split Lottery. Please visit the Support section to learn more about our Hospice Boutique, fundraising events, how to make a gift and how YOU can volunteer your time with us. 

Sincerely, 

Kim KellyPresident

Hospice Fredericton Board of Directors:

Kim Kelly, President
Jill DoucettVice-President
Penny EricsonPast-President
Kristin McKay, Treasurer
Rebecca Butler, Secretary
Dawn DeCourcey, Member-At-Large
Bill Ferguson, Director
Dr. Jill Goodyear, Director
Dr. Stephen HartDirector
Susan King, Director
Alex MacKinnon, Director
HospiceFredericton
HospiceFredericton
I’d like to

Volunteer

Hospice Fredericton has hundreds of volunteers. As little as 1 hour a week can make a difference.

Click to learn more
HospiceFredericton
Hospice

Boutique

Hospice Boutique is our beautiful used goods store which supports the work of Hospice Fredericton.

Click to learn more
HospiceFredericton

Contact us

Tel:506-472-8185 Fax:506-472-8188 621 Churchill Row Fredericton, NB E3B 1P5
info@hospicefredericton.ca