The Hospice Boutique is our social enterprise which supports the operation of Hospice House. The Boutique is an upscale thrift store located in the old Daily Gleaner building on the corner of Prospect Street and Smythe Street . The boutique sells high quality, gently worn or new clothing as well as houseware items and collectables. All donated items that are sold are tracked and the donor receives an income tax receipt for the total amount of the sale.
- Adjusted Hours of Operation: Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday from 10AM-6PM, Thursday from 10AM-8PM, Saturday from 10AM-5PM, Closed Sundays and Mondays.
- Adjusted Donation Hours: Accepting donations by appointment only Tuesdays and Thursdays 11AM-2PM and Saturdays 11AM-1PM until further notice. Please call 506-472-2215 to book an appointment.
Safety continues to be our top priority and we will continue to take measures to ensure the well-being of our customers, donors, volunteers and staff.
- Customers are required to wear a mask or face covering when visiting our store. We thank you for your cooperation.
- We ask that you use the hand sanitizer provided at the entrance of the store
- We will be asking if you have been outside of New Brunswick in the last 14 days
- We will ask if you have any symptoms of Covid-19 (fever, sore throat, runny nose, headache, cough, loss of taste or smell) or have come in contact anyone with Covid-19
- We will be wearing fabric masks and sanitizing our hands after each interaction
- We will limit the number of customers in the store to 15 at a time
- Please respect and practice social distancing
- We are accepting only Debit & Credit at this time
- We will have NO Public rest rooms
- We will frequently sanitize high touch surfaces, change rooms, sneeze guard & payment device
- We will have limited our donation drop-off hours and are by appointment only please call 506.472.2215 to schedule a time
Visit our new FACEBOOK ONLINE SHOP for great deals!
984 Prospect Street
Fredericton, NB, E3B 2T8