We are currently looking for:
- Chief Executive Officer – Hospice Fredericton is seeking a new dynamic leader for this trusted and reputable non-profit organization. The CEO is the senior management leader for the organization accountable to the Board of Directors through the Board President. The CEO provides vision and leadership to the organization in achieving its mission and mandate. For complete job description and to apply before June 12, 2020 click here or send resumes to email@example.com
- Temporary Part-Time LPN position (1) – send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Casual RNs and LPNs positions – send resumes to email@example.com
We have a number of SEED and Canada Summer Jobs positions available at Hospice House in a number of different areas as well as at the Hospice Boutique.
- Fundraising, Marketing and Communications Assistant – 12 week SEED position AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
- Hospice Boutique Retail Assistant – 8 week Canada Summer Jobs position AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
- Fundraising, Marketing and Communications Assistant – 12 week SEED position TO START IN SEPTEMBER
- Building, Grounds and Maintenance Assistant – 8 week Canada Summer Jobs position TO START IN SEPTEMBER
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Internships and Volunteer School Credits
When you start school in Fall, consider Hospice Fredericton for any internships or required volunteer credits! We have a number of areas that would provide you with on-the-job training and valuable experience:
- Nursing and Healthcare
- Marketing and Communications
- Business Administration
- Social Work
- Retail Management
- and much, much more!
Please send your resume to email@example.com today!