We are currently looking for:
- Temporary Part-Time LPN position (1) – send resumes to email@example.com
- Casual RNs and LPNs positions – send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Part Time Boutique Cashier – send resumes to email@example.com
- Daily operation duties such as opening and closing, sales transactions.
- Ensure the store premises are clean and tidy.
- Display merchandise in an appealing manner; restocking and clearing dressing rooms.
- Ensure customers receive good service at all times.
- Provide general support such as answering the phone.
- Cleaning duties such as dusting, taking out garbage, and bathrooms.
- Assist in training volunteers and acting as a role model.
- Maintain a positive attitude and presence in store.
- Assist with pricing when required.
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager.
- Housekeeping & Maintenance Person – Reporting directly to the Director of Fund Development & Administration, the Housekeeping and Maintenance Person will work in partnership with the Housekeeping and Buildings Coordinator, and all staff, to maintain a safe, clean and attractive environment within the Hospice House. This is a full-time position based on 37.5 hours per week. Hours may vary but primarily is mid-afternoon into early-evening, weekend and on-call hours may be required. Previous experience in a long term care environment preferred. General Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Provide housekeeping/laundry services in a caring and sensitive manner that respects the privacy and dignity of patients and family members.
- Accommodate any reasonable request involving housekeeping.
- Terminally clean rooms prior to patient admissions.
- Create and maintain a physical environment that contributes to the quality of life for patients, families and tenants of Hospice House.
- Maintain positive patient/family/team interactions by building a welcoming, helpful environment.
- Ordering and inventory – housekeeping and building supplies.
- Work closely with administrative staff and volunteers to maintain a clean, safe environment.
- Positively represent Hospice within the community.
- Abide by all Hospice policies and maintain confidentiality of patient/family and Hospice information.
- Regular cleaning of all common areas, patient rooms, bathrooms, Adult Day Center, Family Lounge and family rooms as necessary.
- Building and maintenance duties such as calling contractors and obtaining quotes
- Perform light maintenance and repairs such as beds, equipment, painting and wall patching
- Nightly inspection of premises for any potential hazards and security breaches
- Regular reviews of equipment, warranties and manuals, and scheduled inspections
- send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a number of SEED and Canada Summer Jobs positions available at Hospice House in a number of different areas as well as at the Hospice Boutique.
- Fundraising, Marketing and Communications Assistant – 8 week Canada Summer Jobs position TO START IN SEPTEMBER
- Building, Grounds and Maintenance Assistant – 8 week Canada Summer Jobs position TO START IN SEPTEMBER
Please send your resume to email@example.com today!
Internships and Volunteer School Credits
When you start school in Fall, consider Hospice Fredericton for any internships or required volunteer credits! We have a number of areas that would provide you with on-the-job training and valuable experience:
- Nursing and Healthcare
- Marketing and Communications
- Business Administration
- Social Work
- Retail Management
- and much, much more!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!