We are currently looking for:
- Temporary Part-Time RN Position – Please send resumes to email@example.com
- This part-time position is until March and will result in future casual opportunities.
- Part Time Boutique Cashier – Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daily operation duties such as opening and closing, sales transactions.
- Ensure the store premises are clean and tidy.
- Display merchandise in an appealing manner; restocking and clearing dressing rooms.
- Ensure customers receive good service at all times.
- Provide general support such as answering the phone.
- Cleaning duties such as dusting, taking out garbage, and bathrooms.
- Assist in training volunteers and acting as a role model.
- Maintain a positive attitude and presence in store.
- Assist with pricing when required.
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager.
We have a number of SEED and Canada Summer Jobs positions available at Hospice House in a number of different areas as well as at the Hospice Boutique.
- Fundraising, Marketing and Communications Assistant – 8 week Canada Summer Jobs position TO START IN SEPTEMBER
- Building, Grounds and Maintenance Assistant – 8 week Canada Summer Jobs position TO START IN SEPTEMBER
Please send your resume to email@example.com today!
Internships and Volunteer School Credits
When you start school in Fall, consider Hospice Fredericton for any internships or required volunteer credits! We have a number of areas that would provide you with on-the-job training and valuable experience:
- Nursing and Healthcare
- Marketing and Communications
- Business Administration
- Social Work
- Retail Management
- and much, much more!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!