The community programs offered by Hospice Fredericton are free to all those who require them. Funding required for services comes from the community— through fundraisers, donations, and bequests.
There is no charge for the medical care offered through Hospice House. The Provincial Government supports the operations of Hospice House by providing approximately 40% of the annual operating budget. Hospice must raise the remaining funds through the support of the community. Each and every donation helps us to meet our fundraising goal each year!
Your donations make a huge difference!
- $20 = an hour of caregiver support
- $50 = a day at the J.T. Clark Family Adult Day Centre
- $75 = daily nutritious meals for one of our patients
- $100 = purchase of personal care items for our patients
- $150 = purchase of personal protective equipment (PPE) for our staff
- $250 = offsets the cost of medications for a patient for a month
- $400 = the cost of providing a full day of care for a patient at Hospice House, versus $1,000 in an acute healthcare setting
- $500 = provides person centred care training to 4 healthcare professionals through our LEAP program
- $1,000+ = investments into facility upgrades and improvements
Donations by cheque can be forwarded to:
621 Churchill Row
Please contact Jamie Matthews, Director of Fund Development at (506) 472-1626 or email@example.com if you have any questions about how to donate to Hospice Fredericton.